Friday, April 12, 2013

**BREAKING NEWS- THIS WEEKEND**

Hello ladies!


This weekend I will be at the Rubberstamp Spring Expo!


I wanted to share with you a little sneak peek for my Copic make-n-takes for  the Rubberstamp Spring Expo being held this weekend in Waukesha. 




I am being told that there is free admission and free parking this weekend but you might want to bring a fist full of singles for all the great make-n-takes that will be offered.


The show is being held Sat (10-5) and Sun (11-4) at the Waukesha Expo Center:

Waukesha County Expo Center

1000 Northview Rd.
Waukesha, WI  53118

Look me up at the Polkadots and More booth. It will be a larger booth with lots of fun stuff and make-n-takes by both Therese and I. Oh by the way, that little whale and fishes make me homesick for my new friends from the cruise! I hope to see you Saturday! 

---Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment