Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year


Happy New Year to everyone!

I thought I would share a very special card with you. This one is one that I received from my daughter, Amy. Amy was organized enough to get her cards out...I was not! I made hundreds and hundreds each year but can't seem to get my cards done for Christmas. Hmmm, sounds like a good New Year's Resolution to me!

So here is a sweet little card from a stamp that Amy bought at Polkadots and More. I love the color selection...the paper was a limited edition paper from a company out of Canada called Harmonie. Amy adds her own little doodles around the outside. I just love when she embellishes like this.

So thank you sweet Amy for the little pick me up this year. This proud momma enjoys seeing how your creativity grows each year! I love you.

signed
- Proud Momma


(Thanks Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment